- Grey or black pinafore/skirt/trousers/blue and white skirts/dresses for summer/black or grey school formal shorts for summer
- White or pale blue polo shirt
- Blue cardigan or jumper
- Hollybush logo may be added to cardigans or jumpers
- Black shoes
On PE days children come to school dressed in their PE kits. PE kits must be in line with the expected standard of everyday school uniform.
PE kits are suitable for both indoors and outdoors:
- Black shorts or black jogging bottoms (no cycling shorts or leggings)
- White t shirt
- Black trainers
- Non branded grey/black/navy hoodie (school jumpers can be worn instead)
- One piece swimming costume (no bikinis)
- Short like swimming trunks (long swimming trunks impede pupils' ability to swim)
Jewellery and hairstyles
(Taking into account the requirement to avoid discrimination in line with the Equality Act 2010)
Hair should be natural in colour. Long hair to be tied back.
No sculpted hairstyles.
Children should not wear make-up, nail varnish, nail extensions or jewellery (rings, bracelets, necklaces) for school.
If children have pierced ears they must only wear small studs for school. Earrings must be removed or covered for PE for safety reasons,