SEND PArent Group
The Hollybush SEND Parent group has been set up to support parents of children with SEND; to develop understanding of children’s needs, develop strategies that can be used in the home to support their child and to understand how the school, agencies and the local authority support children work together to support children with SEND.
The aims of the group are:
- To create a supportive network for parents to share experiences, successes and concerns with professionals and other parents of children with SEND.
- To provide an informal forum for supportive discussion between parents and professionals.
- To work together to ensure the best outcomes for our children.
- The meeting will be held half termly.
- All members of the parent/carer community are invited.
- The meeting will always be facilitated and attended by Mrs Haddon (SENDCo) or a member of the SEND oteam.
- Parents/carers are encouraged to put forward items for the agenda prior to the meeting.
Next Group: Friday 15th January 2021
Come along to our First meeting!
Who? Parent/Carers/School Staff
What? Introduction to the Group.
Where? On Zoom (please contact school to be emailed a link)
When? Friday 15th January 2021
Thank you to all the parents that attended the meeting today (Friday 20th November).
If you are interested in attending please email your Year Group email or firstname.lastname@example.org or see Mrs Haddon on the playground.