SEND PArent Group
The Hollybush SEND Parent group has been set up to support parents of children with SEND; to develop understanding of children’s needs, develop strategies that can be used in the home to support their child and to understand how the school, agencies and the local authority support children work together to support children with SEND.
The aims of the group are:
- To create a supportive network for parents to share experiences, successes and concerns with professionals and other parents of children with SEND.
- To provide an informal forum for supportive discussion between parents and professionals.
- To work together to ensure the best outcomes for our children.
- The meeting will be held half termly.
- All members of the parent/carer community are invited.
- The meeting will always be facilitated and attended by Mrs Haddon (SENDCo) or a member of the SEND oteam.
- Parents/carers are encouraged to put forward items for the agenda prior to the meeting.
Next Group: Friday 30th April
Who? Parent/Carers/School Staff
What? Talking to children so they will listen and listening to children so they will talk
Where? On Zoom (please contact school to be emailed a link)
When? Friday 30th April
If you are interested in attending please email your Year Group email or firstname.lastname@example.org or see Mrs Haddon on the playground.