Meet the Governors
The Governors work with Headteacher and the staff to agree the priorities for our school.
- We want to make sure even more pupils make excellent progress and standards continue to rise.
- We want all lessons to be good or outstanding.
- We want teachers who are responsible for leading a subject to be able to do this confidently.
- We want to do more to involve parents in their children's learning.
We're also going to:
- Develop services to be delivered for young people and families through the Children's Centre.
- Make the school day longer and improve lunchtime supervision.
- Consider making some changes to the building.